We all once worked together and I love the fact that we all continue to regularly stay in touch, especially when its over some good wine and a butcher block full of cheeses. On the menu:
- Cheeses – gouda, smoked gouda, two types of stilton (cranberries and lemon), finlandia, brie, goat cheese and pecorino;
- Homemade rosemary biscuits;
- Homemade beet salad with arugula, oranges and an orange vinaigrette;
- Homemade honey glazed pecans;
- Homemade milk chocolate pistachio tart; and
- Variety of red wine.
We had such a great time – thanks ladies (S, S, H, H, E)! Can’t wait to do this again soon!